Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Porsche in India

Fingers

Imola
My parents are from the Punjab in India so I get to go there quite often, although i have seen the a few nice Mercs and Beemers in India I have never seen a Porsche, I read somewhere recently that Porsche are going to be selling their other 'big' car in India soon! The old man quite likes it - might have to convince him to ditch his regular Stuggart car for a biggie.

Anyone else from India? Anyone else seen any Porkies in India?

Migration info. Legacy thread was 19464

aye..... parents also from Punjab ! hello there.....

Porsche is apparenyly launching in Mumbai... soon ! with the amount of big 4x4's out there.. the Cayenne will do nicely.....

Migration info. Legacy thread was 19473

Satsiriakal yaar!

Teek taak? How's your lovely motor? Love the photo!

Would be great when Porsche are finally in India - roads are definitely not good for 911's but I have seen a NSX amongst other things.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 19496

Mine too.

Never seen a porker there unless you class a 924 as being one! Best cars I've seen on the road are a Jalpa in Delhi and a couple of SL500s and a yellow F40 (believe it or not) at a family wedding.

I imagine keeping them clean would be a problem. :wink:

Migration info. Legacy thread was 19503

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by Servo Sarai on 20 October 2004

Satsiriakal yaar!

Teek taak? How's your lovely motor? Love the photo!

Would be great when Porsche are finally in India - roads are definitely not good for 911's but I have seen a NSX amongst other things.
kidha munda !

roads do wary........ but agreed still most of the main cities are good enough.......

so you'll the UK Porsche Forum following Punjabi in Japan ! what's the Porsche scene like out there ?

Migration info. Legacy thread was 19510

Is this forum multi-cultural / multi - national or what ?

Migration info. Legacy thread was 19511

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by warren mcbride on 20 October 2004

Is this forum multi-cultural / multi - national or what ?
Yes, I thinkit is. Why is that a problem?

pp

Migration info. Legacy thread was 19515

Whoa PP !!!

As someone who makes up part of that multi nationalness , its not a problem for me - my comment was made in celebration of the fact.

Unless you have a problem with it, of course ????

Migration info. Legacy thread was 19518

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by warren mcbride on 20 October 2004

Whoa PP !!!

As someone who makes up part of that multi nationalness , its not a problem for me - my comment was made in celebration of the fact.

Unless you have a problem with it, of course ????

Sorry mate,

I'm probably being a bit too touchy.

pp

Migration info. Legacy thread was 19521

Kidda Sundeep

The Porsche scene is amazing here in Japan - hundreds of 'em everywhere! in my apartment block there are only 10 cars - 2 X 996 C2's and 1 X 996 Turbo!

A few Brits with Porsches here as well - very nice to have a chat with some of them - all are like me and car mad!

Any of you guys ever come over here for business or anything?

Migration info. Legacy thread was 19541

well Pickled Piper if you or any of you any other guys are ever in Tokyo be sure to let me know in advance! Would be happy to show you around!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 19633

Hey guys

Porsche in Punjab....now that would be a Bling thing.

Also root from Punjab. Agree - loads of knowledge and fuss over Mercs and the like but I don't think there's a Porsche scene. Last time my uncle visited, a self confessed Indian car nut from Hoshiarpur (city in Punjab), he told me he drives a "verrrry" nice car out there. What was it? - a Honda Legend with about 25 letters of the alphabet after it. I took the 993 out of the garage for him - and his comment was along the lines of "yeh beetle hai?" - at least he got the air cooled engine bit right!

I wonder if the Porsche scene is up and running in Mumbai around the Bollywood film scene - anyone know?

Cheers

Ajit.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 20021

Hi my parents from Punjab too!!!

Porsche built a showroom in Dehli yrs ago.

Not sure about any other locations in India.

Fateh

Amolak Singh

Migration info. Legacy thread was 20031

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
barrywhite
Back