Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Porsche glossy

nic_

Banned
Anyone get the 911 glossy leaflet through the post this week?

Or am I the only one?

Migration info. Legacy thread was 82078

tell us more ! although I have a mountain of post to get through at home !

Migration info. Legacy thread was 82080

A5 size, folds out into poster size, some very nice pics!

My mate Geoff sends stuff like this to me! :wink:

Migration info. Legacy thread was 82083

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by nicola on 18 October 2006

Now there's a thought! Perhaps now I'm in a position of power I should contact PGB and see what freebies I can blag. 8)

Migration info. Legacy thread was 82088

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by The ghost of Eff on 18 October 2006

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by nicola on 18 October 2006

Now there's a thought! Perhaps now I'm in a position of power I should contact PGB and see what freebies I can blag. 8)

that no doubt you will share with us plebs...!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 82090

No chance - Ghost of Eff has a "special"room in his basement - the walls and ceiling are covered in offical literature, the floor is covered with OPC carpet and littered with model P-cars and he likes to go down there dressed in offical porsche branded clothing and do "unnatural" things.........whilst the stereo blasts out the soundtrack from Le Mans to drown out the screaming.......

:eek: :wink:

Migration info. Legacy thread was 82093

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by Fuchs on 18 October 2006

No chance - Ghost of Eff has a "special"room in his basement - the walls and ceiling are covered in offical literature, the floor is covered with OPC carpet and littered with model P-cars and he likes to go down there dressed in offical porsche branded clothing and do "unnatural" things.........whilst the stereo blasts out the soundtrack from Le Mans to drown out the screaming.......

Unfortunately I have to do this by myself. I've tried to persuade Mrs TgoE to join me but she won't have any of it. I have also tried to persuade her to let me bring a nubile young lady along instead, but she's having none of that either. Now, if you'll excuse me, I'll be, ahem, downstairs for a while. Alone.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 82096

Previous poster said:

Previous poster said:

Unfortunately I have to do this by myself. I've tried to persuade Mrs TgoE to join me but she won't have any of it. I have also tried to persuade her to let me bring a nubile young lady along instead, but she's having none of that either. Now, if you'll excuse me, I'll be, ahem, downstairs for a while. Alone.

With the latest "Porsche Driver Selection" catalogue ?

Filthy man.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 82097

but now with your big stick for added entertainment

Migration info. Legacy thread was 82098

Whilst wearing extra soft Porsche branded leather string backed driving gloves for "extra" sensation

Migration info. Legacy thread was 82105

Previous poster said:

Whilst wearing extra soft Porsche branded leather string backed driving gloves for "extra" sensation
No wonder you didn't buy a pair from the glove lady, when you alreay have a monogrammed Porsche version!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 82107

so thats how your exhaust tips are soo shiney............been ahem polishing them ? :wink:

or would a varioram pipe be more suitable - size wise ? :eek:

Migration info. Legacy thread was 82122

Previous poster said:

so thats how your exhaust tips are soo shiney............been ahem polishing them ? :wink:

or would a varioram pipe be more suitable - size wise ? :eek:
LOL.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 82129

I got a lovely one Sundeep, however it was full of greenhouses designed by Porsche, I think they called their range Targas or something like that.

Not much room for tomatoes methinks!!!!!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 82162

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
7CUU
Back