Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Porsche Drivers Collection Espresso Cup Set No2 Rare

clairobson

hi all,

i have a mint condition espresso cup set number two with box,

you can still get the other sets however number two is quite rare may be worth quite a bit in a few years time

all cups are in new condition comes with box which has a few marks nothing major

£150 ono

pictures can be emailed as cant figure how to attach them

Will you take a tenner for it? Some of us were given these free from a nice fellow forum member. And a warm welcome to 911uk. :thumb:

Many thanks.

~ Maxie :)

espresso cups

hi,

sorry just selling them for a mate who is in financial difficulty hes been offered £100 from seller on ebay from america

thanks anyway

It may be worth a fair bit in the future, but according to ones recently sold on eBay it is currently worth about £40 tops.

MC

Re: espresso cups

clairobson said:
hi,

sorry just selling them for a mate who is in financial difficulty hes been offered £100 from seller on ebay from america

thanks anyway

Tell him to take the money before the 'Merkin changes his mind.

MC

espresso

cheers for that i can tell him how much their actually worth now

cheers once again

I've got the much sought after set #4 with optional thin coating of simian spittle - worth much :dont know:

$(KGrHqZHJFUFC,pYm2uwBQoEqPZNfg~~60_35.JPG

When you've bought the cups you may want an espresso maker to fill them up.
Morphy Richards Red Accents Espresso Coffee Maker - 47586 rrp£99.99
Yours for a mere £65.00 +postage BNIB 8)

Attachments

• morphy_richards_meno_espresso_red_a_ss_1_928.jpg
    morphy_richards_meno_espresso_red_a_ss_1_928.jpg
    224.8 KB · Views: 58

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlfaMax1996
Back