Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Porsche 997 roof transport system

york911T

Trainee
I bought an rs6 2 years ago to cater for all the family stuff - it will accomadate 4 mountain bikes for a start!
So im selling my roof rack for the 911 as I never use it any more.
Clearly it's not for everyone, but as far as roof rack systems go, I think Porsche system looks v good all considered. Better than the mont blanc system that clamps to the rails on my rs6.

Anyway If you want to see a 911 turbo with 2 mountain bikes strapped to its roof, I've included the picture in my listing.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/261215461284?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

Would you be up for just selling the bars away from eBay? Happy to come to York and pay cash if that would help...

Sorry somebody has already placed a bid. I know they don't crop up very often, wasn't sure what they are worth now, or what the demand is like. Hence the post on here...
I equally can't recall anyone posting a picture on here of their 911 roof transport system or answering any questions on it.

Anyway for those who have no idea what it looks like, or can't be bothered to look at the auction (Which will end at some point and will stop working) - I've included a picture of mine.

Happy to answer any questions.
I equally expected some ridicule as its not for everyone.

Attachments

• image_989.jpg
    image_989.jpg
    116.8 KB · Views: 1,951
You can always cancel bids... they go, depending on luck, between 175 and 250. I'd offer 200, cash, collected for the bars...

Understand completely if you want to let the auction run, but bear in mind eBay want 10%, PayPal want 3...

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
246dbo
Back