Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Wanted Porsche 997 C2S or GTS (Gen 2)

For classified adverts, seeking cars, parts and products.

g7jhp

Silverstone
Hi,
I'm looking for a nice 997.2 C2S or GTS (Gen 2).

- Manual
- Coupe
- Silver, Grey or Blue
- Black leather
- Sport Seats
- PSE
- Up to 60k miles
- FSH (no accidents)

I'm in the UK.

Anyone thinking of selling?

Drop me a PM.

I'd see if you can get a test drive in one from a member first. Super 911s but I'd not give up a 996 turbo for one or even pick up the keys for the 997 if I had keys to both. The 997 may feel a bit breathless and noise is a bit disappointing in the Gen 2 997.

Thanks for the feedback IMI A.

I saw you've moved overseas and are taking 'minty' with you shortly. Where are you now?

I'm flitting between Asian Sub Continent and Middle East at the moment. In UAE for next couple of years but haven't decided long term yet. Having a tour of Saudi, Bahrain, Oman and Qatar before deciding. Will be driving to a few of these destinations. Also plan to drive East Coast to West Coast in US if I get the opportunity :)

Will still pop back occasional Summers.

IMI A , wish you all the best with your new venture! Please do stay in touch with us 👍

I have a 997.2 S for sale , thats got everything you want , but its a CAT D but the prices is 10/15k less than a non cat car.IMG_3730.JPEG

Hi I will be selling my C2S next week. Silver, manual, 108k miles but engine rebuild at 76k miles. New P Zeros all round and stack of work completed recently. Well specced with upgrade radio. Let me know if interested.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Milno
Back