Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Porsche 996 turbo wanted in black or grey.

kas750

Zandvoort
Due to a change of plans I am now looking for a 996 turbo.I am looking for a car with a manual gearbox and for it to be finished in black or grey.The car would need to have a good history and not have any accident history or have any impending mechanical doom!
I am a genuine cash buyer and I am ready to move when the right car becomes available.
If you are thinking of selling your turbo send me a pm or you can contact me anytime on 07976 418093.

Adrian :thumb:

I am still looking for a car chaps.I am not looking for perfection just a nice honest car,so if you may be thinking of selling give me a shout.I have a budget of 23-25k.

Adrian :thumbs:

bump! Still looking...The Missus says that she can't wait till I get one either!..i am doing her head in now! :lol:

I am surprised that you don't seem to have any takers of your cash offer given the number of private Turbo cars on this site and on Piston Heads.

You may have to start looking at indy's (and upping the budget accordingly). Seems good Turbos share something in common with hens teeth - they are both rare!

A line has to be drawn where a budget is concerned and I have!.. :thumb:
If I can't find the right car at that price then it wasn't meant to be.

kas750 said:
A line has to be drawn where a budget is concerned and I have!.. :thumb:
If I can't find the right car at that price then it wasn't meant to be.

My car is in the right ballpark money wise.

It is however not black or grey (although Polar Silver is actually a very nice colour - better IMO than Arctic Silver) and is also Tiptronic.

I guess you are now willing to compromise on these?

M

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hetryx
Back