Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

For Sale Porsche 911 Gts 991.1 , 991.2 Turbo S Carrera Genuine Wheels Rims Tyres 20".

Car, parts, accessories, number plates and all sorts for sale.

Rickenbacker

Trainee
Hi All

I have a set of genuine Porsche Turbo S centre lock winter wheels which are in storage at Porsche Silverstone Northamptonshire. I only used them for about 2 thousand miles.
My 911 is tucked up in the garage for the winter . I don't intend to drive it in the winter ever again. The the Pirelli Soto winter tyres are in excellent condition. The wheels are immaculate except for one tiny stone chip on the nearside rear. (not kerbed). I paid about £5,500, will sell for £2750. If interested please message me. I'm sure Silverstone Porsche would fit them for a small fee. Photo attached. copy of the original invoice is available. Winter tyres make a world of difference under 7 degrees.20201203_154727.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
that is a good looking set of wheels

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BoxsterBE2024
Back