Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Polishing/Waxing etc

Martyn1

Barcelona
There seems to be a lot of interest in polishing ones possession :D

Personally its not why I come to the site, and I find it a bit of a drag to have the initial 'excitement' of a new subject posted or comments on a posting I’m following, to be another 'advert' for the latest wax, cloth, detoxant,...... Perhaps we could create a separate forum for this, thus removing them from the multitude of Forums they currently crop up in?

Now I understand that we are 'sponsored' to some degree by one of these product companies, and we don’t want to lose any benefit this provides, but perhaps having their very own Forum within the site might be even more attractive for them? After all we have a separate track day forum, where people interested in track days can immediately get engaged in the activity that appeals to them so why not one for polishers?

Migration info. Legacy thread was 24354

Good idea.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 24355

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
246dbo
Back