Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Polishing my 997.1 4s

streetball

Hi G,

I'm planning to purchase a DA polisher in order to start polishing my self my carrera 4s.

Since I'm totally new in this, can you please recommend something based on your experience?

I was thinking to buy a DAS 6 pro with some Chemical Brother pads (not sure if this is a good choice), however I am not sure which ones are better for porsche paint (green or orange? or they have also microfiber ones).

Also, which products should I use? I've bought from you guys the Zaino all-in-one and also another Zaino finish (don't remember the name) but I think thouse won't do for machines.

I have quire few swirls and need to do compounding probably, so few stage treatment is probably the better choice for me.

Looking forward for your reply.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H0wee
Back