Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Planned purchase this week!!

Wow, that looks an awful lot of car for the money from a dealer.

Unusual (meant in a positive way) colour. :thumb:

Hopefully that diagram is wrong. You'd best double check that the engine's in the back of the one your buying though. :grin:

T8996C4 said:
Wow, that looks an awful lot of car for the money from a dealer.

Unusual (meant in a positive way) colour. :thumb:

Hopefully that diagram is wrong. You'd best double check that the engine's in the back of the one your buying though. :grin:

You mean the engine's in the back!! lol

Just make sure they've hoovered all the pie crumbs up as its from Wigan :thumb:

Good price though and perhaps one for Hartech to PPI if you pursue given they are too far away :dont know:

Zingari said:
Just make sure they've hoovered all the pie crumbs up as its from Wigan :thumb:

:floor: Let's hope it doesn't break down, else you'll be doing the Wigan Walk... :bandit:

That's a tidy motor. Unusually for me I like the colour as well (as I normally only like dark coloured cars.

Make sure you get the car checked out before to ensure any hidden/expensive gotcha's are identified before you buy it.

Zingari said:
Good price though and perhaps one for Hartech to PPI if you pursue given they aren't ( :thumb: ) too far away

I'm not sure whether dealers allow this but if they do it's worth the 10 mile drive and c£150/£200 if you're otherwise pretty set on buying the car.

Being that local Hartech might already know the car. It might be worth giving them a call as you know the Reg'.

Doesn't look bad. Do you know which bluetooth preperation is in?

To much light grey for me, will make it harder to sell down the line in my experience.....but nice looking car for the money, as said get it checked over, lots of things to consider....

Dave

ladenfranz said:

Its the Parrott system with remote control. My son has had this fitted in his BMW. Seems good

ladenfranz said:

Its the Parrott system with remote control. My son has had this fitted in his BMW. Seems good

+1 for Parrot equipment, event the entry level of their range is excellent quality.

Nice looking 911 too :thumb:

does it have the hardtop?, as i understand they all left the factory with one.
probably can pick one up later but its another expense :sad: ,
great looking car by the way :D .

diverzeusy said:
does it have the hardtop?, as i understand they all left the factory with one.
probably can pick one up later but its another expense :sad: ,
great looking car by the way :D .

If it had one from the factory a previous owner's probably flogged it. There's a red one on Ebay which I'll go for when the sale is all confirmed

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PatrickRas
Back