Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Pirelli P-Zero Rosso tyres (front)

WD-40

Does anyone know whether Pirelli P-Zero Rosso tyres in size 225/40 R18 have been discontinued, I can't find them anywhere?

I fitted new Pirelli P-Zero Rosso on the rears last year, and it seems to have upset the balance of the front end, making me think my 6 year old fronts, which still have about 4-5mm tread need replacing (I've played around with pressures, had suspension / geo checked, diff oil changed).

Reluctant to put on a different type of tyre as I have a C4. Any thoughts on whether I'm better off having old (but the same) or new (but different) tyres?

Probably a stock issue, a common size and still in production

sim996 said:
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/163875099736?mkcid=16&mkevt=1&mkrid=711-127632-2357-0&ssspo=x7NvFd7ZQBO&sssrc=2349624&ssuid=RXXdej1kRom&var=&widget_ver=artemis&media=COPY

Yikes - £500 for a pair! Nice of them to point out the RRP is £140 each so you know exactly how much they're ripping you off for... Supply and demand I guess.

Thanks. Didn't think to check eBay.

In case anyone else is interested, I emailed Pirelli UK customer service and they said this about the tyre:

"Unfortunately, we are currently awaiting a production date for further stock of these.

There are no issues as such however, it is not possible to manufacturer every product at the same time therefore, some may have a slightly longer waiting time for supply. In this instance, I can see the product is in development which, means we are redesigning the ROSSO (N4) in this size currently."

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Petrol
Back