Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Picked my car up yesterday

Teeonethousand

Picked up my C4S from RPM Knaresborough yesterday and spent most of the day in it so it is filthy now but going out again shortly.

First 911 ( had a 944 for a short while many years ago) and to borrow an overused word from the americans it is awesome. It has the PSE and wow what a difference - i totally get it when people have said you dont need the radio as the exhaust sound is additctive.

I drive autos mainly and this is a manual but i am doing good - no judders yet - love it when joining the motorway and you can scream down the on ramp - just love it

Will get some piccies when it is clean again and when i have stopped just driving for the pure fun of it.

Anyone who is reading this and thinking of getting one.....just do it!

Nice one :thumb: Looks like RPM had a very good Christmas :)

Glad to hear it, the noise is a definate reason to go for a C4S over a turbo, in standard form the turbo sounds rubbish. Enjoy driving the car, if you wash it you might not want to get it dirty again...
Looking forward to the pictures.

MC

MisterCorn said:
Glad to hear it, the noise is a definate reason to go for a C4S over a turbo, in standard form the turbo sounds rubbish. Enjoy driving the car, if you wash it you might not want to get it dirty again...
Looking forward to the pictures.

MC

With a tubi style exhaust on a turbo it sounds like an elephant blowing a rasberry at you... The C4 exhaust note is very nice though.

Enjoy the car !

Brilliant, good choice, enjoy :thumb:

Zingers, there a two RPM's one oop North one dooown sawf.
Both different companies...

Glad it all went well :D

This is RPM Knaresboro, where I picked my car up from on 19th December :D

Your car will be on their website for weeks yet ;) - mine's still on there too!

Teeonethousand said:
Picked up my C4S from RPM Knaresborough yesterday...

It has the PSE and wow what a difference - i totally get it when people have said you dont need the radio as the exhaust sound is additctive.
Just clocked pictures from the RPM website; very nice! 8)

After nearly 3 years and 30k+ in mine I still think the PSE is my favourite thing about the car, it sounds like all 911s should...

:thumb:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mister kevlar
Back