Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

PH Porsche 50th Anniversary Breakfast

I am going in the GT2 :thumb:

Fraid not, didnt know it was on..

...Nice idea, hope that the weather is good for you guys. :lol:

Didn't get the memo, but if I had : they would probably have expected me to clean it anyway... :?:

I am going.

They didn't want my GT2, 55 on the road in the UK, less made than Carrera GTs.... suppose it's not rare enough for them, not bitter honest :sad: :sad:

Have a good time :thumbs:

Invite only, they had their list.
Guarantee a load of no shows.
I got invited to a secret sunday meeting at a chris evans pub once.
Full of a holes in buggattis, lamborghinis feraris and up em'self porsche owners who weren't my kind of people.
Amused myself by asking the posers there how good their porsche nine one ones were.
they oozed smugness.

Pistonheads isn't about Porsche ownership as I see it.
911uk is.

anotherGT2 said:
They didn't want my GT2, 55 on the road in the UK, less made than Carrera GTs.... suppose it's not rare enough for them, not bitter honest :sad: :sad:

Rare in general, but no shortage of them owned by people on Pistonheads Gav. Lets face it - GT2 residual value threads make up about 10% of the Porsche forum on there and are nearly as common as GT3 advocacy, bore scoring and petty insult threads :thumb:

Having read this last night I pm'd the guy at PH and got a reply just now saying I've got a space.

Thanks to Mohitos for posting this one, would otherwsie have missed it.

Hope it's dry on Saturday!

Disco said:
anotherGT2 said:

Rare in general, but no shortage of them owned by people on Pistonheads Gav. Lets face it - GT2 residual value threads make up about 10% of the Porsche forum on there and are nearly as common as GT3 advocacy, bore scoring and petty insult threads :thumb:

:grin:

Very true about PH and valuation threads... I gave up on residual values about 5000 miles ago, my car is going to hit 30k soon and I couldn't care less, I'll sell my house before this car :D

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeff dussault
Back