Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

pedestrian watching

Rodders

was driving into Aberdeen's city centre about tea-time yesterday and was amazed at the amount of pedestrians heads being turned by a silvery-grey 02 plate C4S that was right in front of me........ok admitedly the C4S is quite a beauty but in Aberdeen due to the fact there is a high contingent of "oil" workers who have large disposable incomes etc...they are a more common sight than previous generations of 911 combined up here........just couldn't believe the amount of attention it was getting.........anyone else noticed how much attention other Porsches get from a 3rd party perspective

Migration info. Legacy thread was 34970

3 weeks time Roddy and you'll be there too. Just make sure you dont run up the back of anyone whilst you're lapping it up. :wink:

Migration info. Legacy thread was 34973

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by Seagull on 06 October 2005

3 weeks time Roddy and you'll be there too. Just make sure you dont run up the back of anyone whilst you're lapping it up. :wink:

i wouldn't be a shallow as that..............honest :wink:

Migration info. Legacy thread was 34983

Theres a 05 996 Turbo S cab that often drives past me as i walk to the station in the morning, he leaves it on the street right outside station. Always turns head and draws admiring looks (and not just from me! )

Migration info. Legacy thread was 35012

The other day i went past a bus stop with around 20 kids all just out of school, it was like parting of the waves as they all pushed to have a look.lol

I remember seeing a Lambo as a school kid and how it made me a petrol head.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 35114

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dirtyrdier00
Back