Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

PCP Finance

Tim Riseborough

For those of you who are not fortunate enough to buy their cars outright, can anyone recommend a good car finance company?

OPC seem to offer insanely high interest rates through Porsche Finance (unsurprisingly as that is the same for all manufacturers trying to stitch overly excitable public at the time of purchase!). I know of one asset company that does PCP on used cars which is very reasonable, although it looks like their rates have risen a little recently so I wanted to do a comparison.

Thanks!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 66572

Tim,

I have just PM'd you with my details.

I hope I can be of assistance.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 66586

I can heartily recommend Jamie's services to anyone on the board thinking of buying a new Porsche. Seemless, easy finance to arrange which was significantly cheaper than dealer-provided car finance.

Jamie - thanks very much!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 69721

Tim, you seem like a man who goes through a lot of Porsches - what do you think of the Cayman so far?

LJ

Migration info. Legacy thread was 69726

Tim,

Thanks, pleasure to deal with you.

Ditto LJ's comments - how is it?

Jamie

Migration info. Legacy thread was 69757

Got a run out to Cheltenham and back on Sunday which was good - although the weather was pretty dreadful so no cornering antics to check out the handling ability. Despite this, I definitely feel like this is the best handling Porsche...the steering reminded me of my Lotus Esprit from a few years ago, very responsive, with good "feel", sort of point and go...also felt more stable than the 996s. Straight-line speed obviously fairly quick but equally wasn't expecting it to feel very quick and it didn't (but then I think you need to a turbo before a Porsche feels really quick). Ride has been reviewed by some as being a little firm but felt totally fine to me (but that might be what I am used to), comfortable over 5 hours driving in a day. Looking forward to some dry days again!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 69913

I'm off to Cheltenham this weekend with a broken Cayenne - won't quite be the same.

Do you have family in Chelt or something? I lived there for 10 years.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 69938

Nope - just happened to have a wedding photographer based in Cheltenham!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 69963

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
benny-g
Back