Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

PCGB R3 Beamish Museum

Great to catch up yesterday folks :)

Was pleased the weather held so we could see Pauls new engine and Gaz's new bodywork! Very nice!

Gaz, hopefully its just a tyre fault, but worse case you may need to re-seal the split rim. Not too bad, as both myself and Ian have done them and can offer advice.

See you all soon :thumb:

Chris

p.s. my teeth have fallen out :eek:

Chris,
I will get the tyre checked first, my intention is to split the wheels and get them painted over the winter just glad no damage to the wheel running on the soft tyre, Sorry Ian didn`t mangage to catch you and have a blether. Did anyone take a pic of the back of our three red ones with the three different bumpers ?

gary.donald said:
Chris,
I will get the tyre checked first, my intention is to split the wheels and get them painted over the winter just glad no damage to the wheel running on the soft tyre, Sorry Ian didn`t mangage to catch you and have a blether. Did anyone take a pic of the back of our three red ones with the three different bumpers ?

Only one which is not a close-up but maybe you can zoom in. Someone else might have a better one. It's optimised but I can send you the original 6MB photo if it's any good. My car doesn't looks as shiny for some reason - must have been the angle of the sun :lol:

Attachments

• redsrear_165.jpg
    redsrear_165.jpg
    100.2 KB · Views: 133
Cheers Dave the cars are a bit apart not easy to get a decent picture, I have some T-cut you can have and sure Chris will lend you his polisher :lol:
better to drive it than polish it.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Seansea
Back