Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

PCGB R3 Beamish Museum

Ghengis

Suzuka
Morning all,

Region 3 of the Porsche club are hosting their annual event on Sunday September 8th at Beamish museum. I'll be heading down with the family is anyone else going?

I'd be happy to lead a convoy from North of Newcastle if anyone is interested.

Tom I may struggle for this one.

But I have got a potential new recruit Mark from wallsend has just aquire a cracking 996 C4 cab.

Ill pass details on by text and hope he and his family can come along

I'm hoping to sling a bucket of water over the car and get down to this one.

Little job to sort on the car first...

Keep you posted on making it :)

Chris

Tom is that your motor in D&G had a quick look in garage this morning while dropping mine in for a service and mot. Have you seen the blue 3.6 turbo they have in 100k plus motor only 17k on clock VERY NICE

Collected mine on Thursday and Thomas' was in :)

Didnt see the blue 3.6, but almost pinched the keys for a 993 Turbo in Arena Red :wink:

Is the 3.6 light blue (im thinking the ex- Sultan of Brunei car here, used to be local to the NE) :?:

Chris

831779small.jpg

Sounds good , Will meet up Tom :thumb:

Guy called Graham Auld owned it about 7 years ago, when my Mrs worked for him. Last seen with. Ferrari scuderia at Fastlane.

From the for sale ad it was a factory special order :worship:

Chris

B19KER said:
Tom is that your motor in D&G had a quick look in garage this morning while dropping mine in for a service and mot. Have you seen the blue 3.6 turbo they have in 100k plus motor only 17k on clock VERY NICE

Yep that was mine. Didn't see the turbo though!

The Arena Red 993 was very nice.

Our little group seems to be keeping the lads in business at the moment.

They've just done a few jobs on mine and I can honestly say first impressions are that the car is driving better than at any point in ownership. :thumb:

Should be ok for this one :thumb:

Got a couple of good second hand engine mounts to fit and a couple of electrical gremlins to investigate but no time, works gone mental at the moment? Running up my own ar@se!
Hope everyone is keeping well, how's you lass Chris, she eating coal yet?
Keith went shopping the other day and saw a couple of your pictures, your really coming on with the painting lark you should stick in mate!

Ian

Lol :D no coal yet mate, but News at 10 reports a global shortage of peanut butter. Bleedin awful stuff that it is...

Chris

deutschland-dobson said:
Guy called Graham Auld owned it about 7 years ago, when my Mrs worked for him. Last seen with. Ferrari scuderia at Fastlane.

From the for sale ad it was a factory special order :worship:

Chris

Hi chaps,
Small world Chris! I'm doing the great north ride with graham on Sunday (4 of us doing it). He was at this years fastlane but is without a super car at the minute. He's looking at 599GTOs. I spent a fair bit of time in the scud round croft. Awesome machine given how compliant it was on the road too.

The 3.6T was lovely. At the time it had 8k miles on it and was a genuine x88 power kit spec car.

See yous all soon.

I'm gonna try and make beamish as long as I'm not busy. I'm bang into my road cycling this year though so the car is literally not turning a wheel at the minute.

Hi Tom
Having missed loads of other stuff over the summer, I'm planning to go to this (assuming I don't get dragged into harvest that day) - you can meet up at my place if you like or just let me know where else would suit.
Cheers

Afternoon fellas just a reminder that the Beamish show is on next Sunday.

I'll be heading down for about 10am so if anyone wants to meet up for a run down from our usual meeting place at Seaton Burn then I'll be there for 9.15.

See you next weekend.

Thomas

Weather permitting I'll see you at seaton burn services mate! Better fix my trickle charger or I might do a DaveMc :puh:

Keith you still alive ?

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Outrigger
Back