Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

PCCM+

Simon911rose

Hi Team
I am loving my PCCM+ but cannot seem to get enough volume when listening to spotify when my phone if plugged in and on max volume.
When I play radio its very LOUD but nothing I seem to do helps with spotify! Hope one of you can help!
Thanks
Simon

Have you checked the Spotify settings?

And are you on a paid plan? Spotify is funny when it comes to free plans as it wants to convert an one is to have a lower volume setting for freebies.

Are you listening via Bluetooth, CarPlay or through the Aux jack?

Either way first thing to check is your phones volume is set to full.

Next thing to do is in the settings there's a volumes option that lets you increase and decrease the volume off each aspect I.e. phone calls, radio, Bluetooth, as card ect relative to each other. I had the same thing with the radio compared to the SD card playback so increased the SD card volume so when switching they are more or less the same.

See below:

Also in case you or someone else is interested I found in the hidden menu the option to turn of the menu lockout when the vehicle is moving (only found this today) obviously disable with caution.

Attachments

• img_0485_2_202.jpg
    img_0485_2_202.jpg
    661.1 KB · Views: 2,113
  • img_0484_2_105.jpg
    img_0484_2_105.jpg
    747.5 KB · Views: 2,113
  • img_0483_2_189.jpg
    img_0483_2_189.jpg
    676.6 KB · Views: 2,113
  • img_0482_2_156.jpg
    img_0482_2_156.jpg
    655.8 KB · Views: 2,113
Thanks Team
I've just picked this up and will revert when I next ride the T.

Apologies for the thread resurrection but I'm looking into switching off the NHTSA message, but I don't seem to have the option on my unit. The screen in the 'version info' menu looks different to that above. It's got the same option tabs, albeit arranged differently, but no NHTSA message tab.

Has anyone else found this at all?

Hi, unfortunately Porsche removed this in later firmware revisions it seems so unless you bought one early on then as far as I know you don't have this option anymore. Maybe be worth looking around in the android layer if the option is still there somewhere

esendia said:
Hi, unfortunately Porsche removed this in later firmware revisions it seems so unless you bought one early on then as far as I know you don't have this option anymore. Maybe be worth looking around in the android layer if the option is still there somewhere

Ah ok. I only purchased the unit early this week so it'll be the latest version I guess. It's not a huge problem as I can still use Spotify etc, just that message appears when first pressing 'media'. In all honesty, I'm a DAB, Spotify & Waze/Nav user only, so I don't think it'll bother me too much 😄

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NBavers
Back