Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

PAUL FRERE 911 Story

Rob STEW

Just for others interest if you don't know this (these) publication.. This first one I bought was in 1976 !!

Without a doubt the latest edition which I picked up a few weeks ago at Beaulieu is just STUNNING..

As it say's
THE ENTIRE DEVELOPMENT HISTORY...

ISBN 1 84425 301 5

Great Christmas pressy if you still wondering what to ask for !!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 101724

I have the 7th edition which covered the 996 GT3 mk1 and the original GT2 (before small power hike) and Turbo.
It is now on the 8th edition and includes the start of the 997 series. I expect the 997 GT3/RS and Turbo may be missing from thi sedition though?

Anyway, it is well worth the money.
Just about everything you could reasonably want to know about the 911 in one book.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 101820

If you already have the 7th Edition, which I have, I can't imagine that its worth buying the 8th just for the 997 stuff.

If you don't have it, you should do, it is a totally fantastic book and should be regared in biblical proportions.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 101855

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Arv13
Back