Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Panamera tries to swim out to sea, changes mind half way.

GT4

Nordschleife
I browse through some back editions of the Sidmouth Herald today, and what should I spy on the front (and page 8 for full story) of last week's edition, but a Panamera with a water fetish:

2189577070.jpg

1235794027.jpg

Awash with the rain and other precipitation of the last few weeks, the ford was (is) running high.

On the downstream side there is an automatic "gate" that closes to protect Sidmouth town centre from flooding under extreme weather conditions.

Sadly, this elderly chap simply followed the Sat Nav into town, ignoring the one and a half to two foot swell rushing down across the ford (complete with rapids and waves), oh, and the impassable eight foot high sealed metal door on the other side.

Recovery services had to wait for the water to subside before they attempted a rescue.

Some humorous wag posted on the Sidmouth Herald website that "he should have gone to SpecSavers".

Well no ship Sherlock, it's a PANAMERA!

Wow, back editions of the Sidmouth Herald - you really know how to party

:floor:

I have a 993, and I need something relaxing for my eyes to peruse, as I luxuriate in the pleasures of my new slippers and pipe.

Re: Panamera tries to swim out to sea, changes mind half way

GT4 said:
Well no ship Sherlock, it's a PANAMERA!

:grin: good effort....

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
markevo6
Back