Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Paintless Dent Repair on a Porsche 911 - video

Top banana !!!!, really informative video. 8)

Mine done

Just had mine done, when the car was clean and extra shinny I noticed about 3 or 4 small dents on both the drivers and passenger doors I guess for careless car park drivers opening their doors and using mine as a stop so they can squeeze their fat lazy chav arses out and buy some ***** lube so that can pass a stool without doing and Elvis.....anyway I got a local dent man round and 3 hours later and £100 all completely gone, the difference was amazing. So what have I learnt, dent man works and shop at waitrose where all the women and anorexic.

Re: Mine done

johnoscar said:
Just had mine done, when the car was clean and extra shinny I noticed about 3 or 4 small dents on both the drivers and passenger doors I guess for careless car park drivers opening their doors and using mine as a stop so they can squeeze their fat lazy chav arses out and buy some ***** lube so that can pass a stool without doing and Elvis.....anyway I got a local dent man round and 3 hours later and £100 all completely gone, the difference was amazing. So what have I learnt, dent man works and shop at waitrose where all the women and anorexic.

Ha ha, tell it like it is :thumb:

If I ever go to a supermarket in my Porsche I park in the P & C spaces which are wider. I also take my 4yo to avoid the dirty looks from other shoppers. I think I've done it twice, better to take a cheaper car.

MC

I was told to try one of these
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Pops-A-De...t=UK_Hand_Tools_Equipment&hash=item2c6fde6ad1

http://youtu.be/YB5SBo7PWeQ

I laughed at it but thought £7, I'll try it just for the entertainment.

It came yesterday and it actually works. I tried it on a nice dent on the side of a Transit before I let rip on the 911 because I was a little apprehensive about pulling paint off.

It worked wonders on my 911, I had an annoying dent on the roof that popped straight out and then I've got one on the C pillar right up against the rear screen, it looks like someone elbow dropped the car :(
It's now the size of a knuckle and not half as noticeable.

Word of warning though if you try one, don't wait for the tool to pop off the car, keep your eye on it and if you think you've gone far enough stop. My mate had a go on his Astra and ended up with a high spot and 2 more dints because he went too far lol.

Nice video.

It is amazing some of the things these guys can do.

It can be frightening to watch though when you see how they get access to some locations for leverage, I had to walk away from my roady when it was used as a demo at a car show a few years ago :eek:

IMG_2112.jpg

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xx22
Back