Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

P911&World Windsor Picnic, Sun 26 Sep + 911uk Concours *

I have just the one water cooled car pic and that's because my mate asked for snaps of any GT3's I see :grin:

tbrown said:
Good to meet some new faces, and the pics are great :thumb:
Whose autograph was on the back of the white one?

TB

Good to meet you too TB.

The autograph belonged to the designer of the car but as it was very,very old I didn't pay attention and can't recall the actual name.

The car had a photo in the window showing the bloke actually signing it.

T8

T8996C4 said:
tbrown said:

TB

Good to meet you too TB.

The autograph belonged to the designer of the car but as it was very,very old I didn't pay attention and can't recall the actual name.

T8

Butzi :grin:

clinchy993 said:
T8996C4 said:
tbrown said:

TB

Good to meet you too TB.

T8

Butzi :grin:

Sorry.

The autograph belonged to the designer of the car butzi car was very, very old so I didn't pay attention and can't recall the actual name.

:) I'll get my coat.

TheCock said:
Sam, odd that, never noticed it before, but have just checked through past 'photo shoots' of my own, and apart from 997GT3s I have literally no photos of watercooled 911s......and it's not like I don't like them.....in fact there really aren't any 911s I dislike, but that is very odd. I am literally air-cooled blind.

Is this now an official 911uk disease? Should we get Sundeep to patent/copyright it?

dommorton said:
I have just the one water cooled car pic and that's because my mate asked for snaps of any GT3's I see :grin:

I think air cooled guys not taking photos of water cooled cars is part of the ownership experience isn't it?! Must say, I would really love a GT3 Mk1 CS to go with my 993. Need to work harder!!!!!

Ben and Dom, are you guys up for the karting event in Milton Keynes on the 7th November? I know it's a long way from you guys but might be a good excuse for a few beers too? I think I have a team member but maybe you guys could partner up as a team for the event? I think they are planning to have a night out in Milton Keynes (scary?) and for some of them to stay over somewhere. Let me know what you think?

Ben and Dom, are you guys up for the karting event in Milton Keynes on the 7th November? I know it's a long way from you guys but might be a good excuse for a few beers too? I think I have a team member but maybe you guys could partner up as a team for the event? I think they are planning to have a night out in Milton Keynes (scary?) and for some of them to stay over somewhere. Let me know what you think?[/quote]

Yep, I'm up for that, is that the same date (7th Nov) as zee German Goodwood breakfast? Either way sounds good....Dom what do you think?? Also have another 911 buddy (996 C4S driver) who I went to the Ring with and he'd be up for it, he's a good laugh as well.

Whats the timings on the Karting and who's organising???

TheCock said:
Ben and Dom, are you guys up for the karting event in Milton Keynes on the 7th November? I know it's a long way from you guys but might be a good excuse for a few beers too? I think I have a team member but maybe you guys could partner up as a team for the event? I think they are planning to have a night out in Milton Keynes (scary?) and for some of them to stay over somewhere. Let me know what you think?

Yep, I'm up for that, is that the same date (7th Nov) as zee German Goodwood breakfast? Either way sounds good....Dom what do you think?? Also have another 911 buddy (996 C4S driver) who I went to the Ring with and he'd be up for it, he's a good laugh as well.

Whats the timings on the Karting and who's organising???[/quote]

Sorry Ben, it's the 6th as expertly pointed out by Tony.

http://www.911uk.com/viewtopic.php?t=56978

Teams of 2 + endurance = pain.......

checked out the thread, you guys arent shown? Are you all going?? looks good to me, havent heard from Dom but can grab a mate to come if hes not keen.

whats the plan? few beers, then down to goodwood for the breakfast the next morning??

Sorry gents I just spotted this.

I won't be up for this one I'm afraid but thanks for thinking of me :thumb:

Meanwhile, back on topic, here's a brief video record of events.

Excuse the dodgy camera work :oops: and unless you're in South Korea, stick to 480p resolution :pc:

Still to come:

• The 911UK Windsor Water-cooled awards
    The 911UK Windsor Air-cooled awards

Awesome......cant believe how dull I sounded with that massive hangover I was sporting.

Nice one royd999

Good to see some water cooled for a change

:thumbs:

What was that sewing-machine noise at 2:29?

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chmanc911
Back