Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

optimax - is 97.7 pl the highest ever?

tony bostock

Just paid 97.7 per litre at Sutton Scottney A34 is that the highest ever or can anyone beat that

i am normally paying around 89 per litre in shell garage in southampton.....used esson 97 ron the other day just because i had to anyone tried BP utimate?

Migration info. Legacy thread was 31572

Crikes - that's v. expensive. I've never seen petrol or diesel at that sort of price in the North East. I found that Shell seem to be the cheapest of all the major (non supermarket) brands and that BP the most expensive.

I've tried the BP utlimate diesel in my A4 and found no discernable different to shell diesel (except that Shell is about 5p per litre cheaper!)

89p for regular unleaded seems pricey - it's been a week since if filled up either or my cars but bog standard unleaded was 85.9 or 86.9 I think.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 31573

87.9 is the going rate for cooking unleaded in this part of Bucks. I paid 94.9 :eek:
for Esso Supreme the other day.

Shell is often more expensive than the others round here - poss owing to the stations being a franchise rather than owned by Shell.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 31577

96.5 for Optimax at the Shell garage just outside Henley at Remenham Hill.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 31587

Oh, read in the paper that Optimax was 99.5 per litre in the M4 Reading services.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 31588

yep 500 miles on just paid 92.9 in southampton shell......oh well starting buying crude and make my own.......

Migration info. Legacy thread was 31673

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by tony bostock on 22 July 2005

yep 500 miles on just paid 92.9 in southampton shell......oh well starting buying crude and make my own.......
Wouldn't do you any good 'cos of the tax/duty!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 31809

Paid a gut wrenching 99.9p/litre in our local station last week!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 33898

That was in S.Yorks , Gt Houghton Barnsley. AVOID!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 33899

i just paid 100.9 at my local Shell!!!!!!!!!!!! :evil:

Migration info. Legacy thread was 33901

i paid 1.03 last week and filled to the brim :evil: :roll:

Migration info. Legacy thread was 33907

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xx22
Back