Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Opinions please, smoked indicators

remarklima

Nurburgring
Hi all,

I was looking for some LED indicators and some came up on ebay... They're more smoked than I was thinking...

I'm undecided on the look... Maybe I should swap for some clear lenses?

Any thoughts or opinions appreciated!

Attachments

• 20220911_112948_322.jpg
    20220911_112948_322.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 1,478
  • 20220911_112948_322.jpg
    20220911_112948_322.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 1,478
Clear looks better in my view but your choice is what matters :D

I think they may look better on a black car ? But it's your car so if you like them, that's all that matters.

Ratattak said:
I think they may look better on a black car ? But it's your car so if you like them, that's all that matters.

As above, probably because its smoked ie blackish in colour it stands out quite a bit on your silver car.

As the others have said, only your opinion truly matters. But since you explicitly asked...

remarklima said:

They don't look good, that's just my personal opinion.

wjk_glynn said:
As the others have said, only your opinion truly matters. But since you explicitly asked...

remarklima said:

They don't look good, that's just my personal opinion.

No problem, I'm feeling that way too...

sja360 said:
Ratattak said:

As above, probably because its smoked ie blackish in colour it stands out quite a bit on your silver car.

Yep, I'm thinking that on a darker coloured car they'd be fine, and would stand out so much...

If you got some smoked side indicators, and had the mains smoked,.it would work! You've got to go all in tho I think.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Markyp
Back