Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

OPC premium

Smokey

Last time I looked at used 911’s, I’m sure OPC cars were significantly more than others?

This doesn’t seem to be the case now. If anything they’re cheaper.

Is that the market dropping and OPC reacting first?

Seems a lot of cars that are sitting at dealers for a long time are SOR rather than their stock.

OPC's typically command the higher prices

however apart from the fact the cars are typically newer, their overall quality may not be higher

e.g. you show me an early 992.1 and the likes of Stirlings the Porsche independent will outmatch any OPC for quality preparation

happy to debate this

An OPC doesn't need to go the extra mile to prepare their cars as well as a well reguarded Independent. Their 2yr extended warranty will likely pick up any issues. That said they'll bid you in the nuts as a px then load at least £12k setting the retail price 🙄 Despite I suspect half of that margin swallowed up by overheads they can afford to reduce prices if they don't sell.

I dont see a big change in OPC price from a year ago , The warranty service and prep from Leeds was worth the price
I got a 3 year old car and it looked and felt as new

OPC car prep standards have been slipping and they rely on the value of the warranty to cover off their sales premium
not withstanding cars in the OPC network will be younger thus less evident of having any issues

Latest posts

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CurtisN2804
Back