Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

OPC -Leeds

TurboSandGT4

Hockenheim
Just wanted to say big thanks to Patryk and the team at Leeds for helping with 992 Carrera. purchase
Excellent service as always and would recommend them to anyone looking for an OPC to deal with

I second that for Leeds - recently had both cars in for service and repair and they have been great to deal with in both instances

Bought my GT4 from there. Only went to have a look and they must have known I'd bite as they took it out of the showroom for an immediate test drive.
Too far to go for service and went to OPC Stockport where they looked after me.

Just picked up our 3rd car from Leeds a Black GT4 -excellent service from Patryk as usual . Highly recommended

718 : manual or PDK?
Color?
Congratulations!

Hi Slayer

Its a 2020 in Black 6k on the clock
Shes a manual with sofas and plastic dash - IMG_E0042.JPG
The manual gearbox is a highlight as we got used to PDK

Noise is a bit less than our previous 981 GT4, the steering is a bit light but otherwise everything else is an improvement

Lovely collection of Porsches! Will cover all needs ❤️

thanks Slayer

Will combine the 991 GT3 with the 992 carrera and replace with a 992 GT3 with rear seat conversion as our daily driver. Thats the plan.....

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Petrol
Back