Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

one Xmas Present for YOUR 911 ?

Porsche

Donnington
well... it's almost xmas.. so what would you get your 911 for xmas ?

MONEY NO OBJECT, but only 1 item !

and even if you're no longer a 911 owner ! what would you get 'your' car !

for me.... i'm getting it .... well I thought about xenons ( I mean I bang on about them enough !) but if it was anything it would be..

BIG RED TURBO BRAKES ! :)

Migration info. Legacy thread was 21499

A complete re-trim in full black leather at Southbound... Or a firmer/lower suspension set-up with new shocks from JZ.

(Instead it will be a front-end de-stonechip respray, an ally gear knob and a leather/ally handbrake lever. And ideally a black centre console - where can I get one of those??)

Migration info. Legacy thread was 21500

New set of dampers all round or Xenon headlight upgrade.

pp

Migration info. Legacy thread was 21501

An exclusive pass to use the Nurburgring for a day, with me at the wheel of course.

Well, it's a bit shy and doesn't like to go out alone!

Richard

97 arctic silver c2 (with RSRs in 2005!)

Migration info. Legacy thread was 21503

Balls..... monoballs that is.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 21504

mono eh ? Mick er....eh ?

and so much for the
ONE
item ! :p

Migration info. Legacy thread was 21506

oh...

C2/C4 & 993 Camber Plates

993Cmbrplates-1.jpg

These plates replace the rubber-bushed upper strut and shock mounts with monoballs. The front plates feature addtional camber adjustment. These are not recommended for street use due to the decrease in ride quality.

<Sorry previous link not available after migration>
C2/C4 Rear Spring Plates

C2Sprngplates-1.jpg

These components replace the factory spring plates and exchange the rubber bushings at the pivots with solid monoballs for zero deflection. Additionally, they allow more precise alignment adjustment of toe settings.

<Sorry previous link not available after migration>
993 Rear Suspension monoball Bearing Replacements

1-sgh.jpg

These rear monoballs replace the rubber bushings in the rear control arms to remove all rear suspension deflection under cornering loads and power applications. This makes the car easier to control and helps put the power to the ground more efficiently. On racing tires, the rear end of the car is much more predictable.

so enough of the balls ! :wink:

Migration info. Legacy thread was 21509

Well, I had to get an early present for my car. A new set of 18" Pirellis on the rear due to a puncture of the left rear. :(

Nik.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 21510

A nice strutt brace for me please santa

Migration info. Legacy thread was 21513

I'm sure I won't be able to tell the difference on the car even if I got them all as I'm not that good a driver, but still, I NEED bigger stockings!! :D

Oh yes, strut brace, will need that with the balls!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 21514

Well the Christmas present will be new rear tyres.

The new year presents will be replacement rear shocks, discs and pads all round.

Oh and I'd like the front seats connelised errr new gear knob and hand brake cover - strut brace - SS exhuast tips - 9M Remap - thats it for now, sure there was more :D

Migration info. Legacy thread was 21537

Twin turbos and 4 wheel drive will do just fine please Santa Sundeep.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 21538

I'm with you on that Warren - that's my thinking ... 993 TT - might take a GT2 :lol:

Migration info. Legacy thread was 21539

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
briant1000
Back