Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

one for Dan ?

Fuchs

Baku
Thanks But If I am gonna change my current 993, will be to a 964 RS or a lower mileage 993..

Do they have any 964 RS or 993 RS ? (think the later is out of my price range ! :( )

Migration info. Legacy thread was 78125

you can have my sub 50k miles 993 if you like ? :wink:

Migration info. Legacy thread was 78127

£ ?

Migration info. Legacy thread was 78132

Colour ? Mods ? Trim Colour ?

Migration info. Legacy thread was 78133

Polar silver, black leather,lowered sus by RUF, recent clutch & flywheel, recent alignment & new front sus bits from RUF, garaged home/work, 2 sets of 18 inch wheels / tyres, front strutbrace, motorsound airbox.

plus all the usual bits - aircon that is cold, cd, OBC, sunroof etc.

what do you think its worth Dan?

PM me if you like.

Theres pics on this site somewhere

Migration info. Legacy thread was 78135

Sounds like good value, but how difficult would it be to get it here?

Migration info. Legacy thread was 78137

fly to CH, do the deal, nice drive home, reg it in uk, pay your VAT and away you go i think.

Not too sure Chris, but it cant be hard, cos loads of CH cars head off to the UK, as nearly all are garaged, have low miles and the Swiss are good at / are forced to keeping their cars in top shape.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 78140

Dan?

Migration info. Legacy thread was 78298

but swiss means you got to pay VAT on top...... not in the EU et al......

sadly

Dan, I thought yours was fine ?

Migration info. Legacy thread was 78589

Nothing is wrong with mine... But always would think about changing her if the right car came along.. I have planned to keep her for 3 years, then depending on what I would use her for a 964 RS (Black, lime green or Silver), 993 RS (depending on price), 993 C2S (in Black) or a 996 C4S (in Black or Guards red)

As for yours Fuchs(lovely looking car), forgot about the VAT side of things. Thanks for your time though..

Migration info. Legacy thread was 78616

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by Daniel Sait on 07 October 2006

Nothing is wrong with mine... But always would think about changing her if the right car came along.. I have planned to keep her for 3 years, then depending on what I would use her for a 964 RS (Black, lime green or Silver), 993 RS (depending on price), 993 C2S (in Black) or a 996 C4S (in Black or Guards red)

As for yours Fuchs(lovely looking car), forgot about the VAT side of things. Thanks for your time though..

we need to have words ! :wink:

Migration info. Legacy thread was 78772

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by Sundeep on 08 October 2006

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by Daniel Sait on 07 October 2006

we need to have words ! :wink:
Why ? Mr GT3 :eek:

Migration info. Legacy thread was 78794

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
11erCharlie
Back