Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

On my way back from Le Mans

Fuchs

Baku
about 10 minutes from home we came around the corner to see a Carrera GT waiting to pull out of the junction - as we passed it the driver was laughing at us - probably becasue we had jammed on the brakes to stare and cruised past with our jaws dropped.

I forgot i wasnt in my car and waved, was in my friends 7 series :oops:
- the driver waved back anyway. :lol:

A great way to end the weekend.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 30331

Only saw one Carrera GT at Le Mans and that was in the Drivers parade!!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 30333

Speaking of Carrera GT's I have seen three on the road so far! A yellow one, seal grey and a GT Silver job!! I am seriously considering getting one!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 30340

My best memory of the journey back was when we were cruising along at the legal max (of course), looking in the mirror, seeing a yellow dot far behind and then being passed within seconds by a GT2 travelling at God knows what speed - anyone on this forum?

Migration info. Legacy thread was 30349

I was trundling along in my mates Tuscan S at about 100mph when this GT3RS screamed past, very nice, wallup!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 30352

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fluellen
Back