Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

OEM gen 1 997 turbo wheels with new P ZERO''s SOLD

Fat Porker

Trainee
Just testing the water , I have an original set of gen 1 turbo wheels with literally new tyre totally unmarked with oem centre caps for sale I'll put some actual pics up if anyone is interested but a turbo rim is a turbo rim if you know what I mean , there is a pic of the wheels on the car in my newbie thread but trust me they are unmarked as the car has only done 9000 miles 2008 my car
£2000 I may even be able to deliver if not too distant
Regards Simon
Forgot to mention they are correct figment P ZERO s

Turbo rims

Help people 170 views not a single question am I too rich do you think ?

You need to find someone who appreciates the wider width of the turbo alloys being 8.5j and 11j. The 997 C4S with similar design are 8j and 11j. You can run wider rubber on the turbo alloys too 245/325 fine for road.

Attachments

• fullsizeoutput_b85_187.jpeg
    fullsizeoutput_b85_187.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 3,214
Fat Porker said:
Never really liked the OEM wheels apollo so I put these on it

Yip fair enough, I had them on my C4S as well as my turbo and they were a pain to clean and a little too blingy for my linking :)

Hi Simon

Can you give me a call, trying to reply back to you but the messages are stuck in the outbox and not being sent.

Regards
Vinney

vini21 said:
Hi Simon

Can you give me a call, trying to reply back to you but the messages are stuck in the outbox and not being sent.

Regards
Vinney

The messages aren't stuck. They stay in the 'outbox' until the recipient opens them and then they'll move to your 'sent' box.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
markevo6
Back