Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Oakhills.co.uk

964 tub2

Has anyone had any dealings with these or even been to a test drive ?

I have found them to be quite rude over the phone - anyone else ????

Migration info. Legacy thread was 11265

Have some nice cars every now and then - again i found the guy distinctly disinterested bacause i had a BMW 318i Cab to PX - really didnt want to know at all!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 11276

Best to simply go down there and let them know you're serious. As with all dealerships, they probably get a high number of time wasters which probably conditions them into appearing a little cold...

Migration info. Legacy thread was 11281

Bought my 993 from them and found them OK.

I must say add that the 6 month warrantee they supply with every car is most excellent and is similar to a new Ford warantee.

It's fair to say that sales guy (forgot his name) is abrupt but that not uncommon (Virgin 911 springs to mind).

My car has been good, no major issues but go for a PPI.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 11302

'.......Best to simply go down there and let them know you're serious. As with all dealerships, they probably get a high number of time wasters which probably conditions them into appearing a little cold...'
I cannot understand why people put up with snotty attitudes and poor business practices, if they speak to you like you don't matter tell them they've lost a sale and they can stick their attitude where the sun don't shine. Things will never change if we put up with this.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 11334

..but that's the way it is, end of story.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 11338

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CS4997Gen1
Back