Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Now i need some insurance - NCD on Av*va

Teeonethousand

I have 4 other vehicle/motorbike policies all with full NCD but getting cover for my new toy means i have to state 0 NCD as i do not want to re-use it from another existing policy. Most online Insurance sites - this is a problem. On the site of the above company - they ask about claims in last x years etc but do not ask about specific NCD to transfer - good price too and no tracker required (my existing company Swift..... would honour another NCD but want a tracker fitted).

Cant think of a reason not to be an Av*va customer.

Roll-on 5th when i get it :)

I just had my admiral multi car renewal . wow it was twice the price i was expecting . Had a shop around and went with swift and zenith to get it to a price i was happy with.
Some of the quotes i had were mental, is seems the bigger the company the more neck they have. I thought direct line where going to ask for a letter from the pope to confirm i only use the car on a sunday to travel to church and back . :dont know:

Swift were way better on price but not when you factor in the tracker - shame

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
The Hack
Back