Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

now a 996 GT2 bites the dust

Daniel

Donnington
Joined
2 Feb 2005
Messages
12,182
I thought cat D was supposed to be minor damage?



GT2 looks pretty bad


Migration info. Legacy thread was 109898
 
I hate seeing things like that esp as the TT is identical to mine :(

Migration info. Legacy thread was 109906
 
Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by 917k on 16 January 2007

I thought cat D was supposed to be minor damage?



GT2 looks pretty bad
normally unecconomical to repair... or more than 60% repair costs compared to vehicle value. Can be put back on the road without a VIC check or a stamp on the V5

Migration info. Legacy thread was 109928
 
scary that that could eventually be back on the road....

Migration info. Legacy thread was 110490
 
Here's a word of warning if you ever wanted one!!!!

When running on space savers do not drive fast!!!

Spacesaver

Migration info. Legacy thread was 110499
 
Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by nicola on 16 January 2007

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by 917k on 16 January 2007

I thought cat D was supposed to be minor damage?



GT2 looks pretty bad
normally unecconomical to repair... or more than 60% repair costs compared to vehicle value. Can be put back on the road without a VIC check or a stamp on the V5




Didnt realise they could be that bad, at least I know never to even consider one now!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 110501
 
It's an easy repair and providing it's done properly will be a great car once again

Migration info. Legacy thread was 110507
 
seems someones been at it............surely it didn't get specced with a SY console?

Migration info. Legacy thread was 110509
 
Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by Rodders on 18 January 2007
seems someones been at it............surely it didn't get specced with a SY console?

Wasn't going to say anything...but it might match the yellow belts and calipers :?

Migration info. Legacy thread was 110510
 
Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by Steven Cavanagh on 18 January 2007

wellldone that man




really????? :eek:
............were you the first owner of it Steven?

Migration info. Legacy thread was 110523
 

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
124,576
Messages
1,446,475
Members
49,724
Latest member
markevo6
Back
Top