Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

North East Run Out Sunday 2nd September 2018

Porschekit

Suzuka
Hi All,

For those of us that can't make it to Brands Hatch this coming weekend I thought I'd check to see if anyone fancies a run out in the North East? I've also posted this on PCGB site.

So, Sunday 2nd September 9 'ish to 3 or 4 'ish?? I'll start the list below and you can add your details if you want to join in. Subject to how many add their name by Friday 31st August, we can decide where to meet and where to run. e.g. if most are from Teesside we can head south, if from Hexham etc we can go north. let's see. ALL WELCOME.

We can decide a route subject to numbers, but I won't arrange any lunches or anything, wherever we stop we can get a cuppa and snacks. Or bring your flask !

I'll start the list; cheers, John.

1. John (Porschekit) 997.1 - Sunderland

2. Graeme (Cueball) 996 Aero-kit - Thornaby

Sorry John, can't make it, long weekend away. Next time with luck,

Mark

Sorry John I've had to cancel brands hatch also as I'm no longer available on Sunday.

Sorry hope it's a good one.

Sorry I've also made other arrangements for this weekend. Have a good run out.

maybe a different weekend??? :thumbs:

Come on you 911uk lot.....I've got 437 people coming from PCGB !........ :dont know:

OK......Five.... :oops: but you can still join in, let me know where you are and I will pick a central spot to meet. :grin:

North East run

I should be ok for this and able to meet you where you decide.

Porschekit said:
Come on you 911uk lot.....I've got 437 people coming from PCGB !........ :dont know:

OK......Five.... :oops: but you can still join in, let me know where you are and I will pick a central spot to meet. :grin:
Barcelona :thumb:

Barcelona would be nice Paul..... :grin: I think we'll have to put up with sunny Northumberland for now....

Mick, I'll put your name on the PCGB site too and let you know the meet point when I've tallied up the HUGE number that's going,...... :grin:

cheers
John

Sorry John, not available for this one. Bit of a busy time of year for us!

Cheers............Ian

Sometimes the most simple things can have the most unbelievable results!

Attachments

• can_of_worms_141.jpg
    can_of_worms_141.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 935
It's Supercar Sunday at The Crown, Humshaugh - might be worth swinging by for a nose around.

I may be able to get along there for an hour but can't commit to the run am afraid - might be staying over with friends and not sure when we'll be back.

Thanks for the constructive comments Dave, I've posted the details on the PC site..... :thumb:

Not a bad turn out for short notice .....eight cars and eleven people.... :thumb:
The weather even played ball.....23 degrees :D
A relaxing drive across the north Pennines in areas of outstanding natural beauty.....except for this car park..good breakfast though...
Note to members: Must try harder on variety of car colours.... :grin:

Attachments

• 2nd_sept_162.jpg
    2nd_sept_162.jpg
    152.7 KB · Views: 745

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stevehardy73
Back