Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

North East road trip - Lotherton Hall?

Hey there Chris you beat me to this!

I may well be busy due an unexpected run of good fortune in the cricket meaning my team is playing in the finals on that day.

If there is any change I'll defo be going.

Weather is going to be spot on for at least a month I reckon. :thumb:

Cheers,

Thomas

Allreet lads I'm in with bells on :thumbs:

Ian

Nice one .. im in too + Colin in his 3.2

Tom's in the final , well done :thumbs:

Might pop by as its only round the corner. :thumb:

Sounds good lads, keep em coming :)

Ian - make sure you don't forget to wear those bells :puh:

Chris

Ghengis said:
Hey there Chris you beat me to this!

I may well be busy due an unexpected run of good fortune in the cricket meaning my team is playing in the finals on that day.

If there is any change I'll defo be going.

Weather is going to be spot on for at least a month I reckon. :thumb:

Cheers,

Thomas

Congrats on making the final bud :)

Cheers fella's.

Sod's law that two things I desperately want to do are on the same day.

Hopefully it will pour down the night before and then it will be cancelled and I can play cars.

Thomas

DaveMc said:
Hi Chris,
I'm driving again but am away then unfortunately. Have a good trip.
Dave
P.S. Did you try www.dandgmotorengineers.co.uk ?

That's a shame Dave, but hopefully will see you out and about :)

Yup, tried D&G and very impressed. Car is going back in next month for another couple of bits too. :thumb:

Chris

Right-o,

Here's a list of attendees, to keep the thread going lads:

1) Chris
2) Ian
3) Keith
4) Colin
5) Bradders (possible?)

Im off to pack the 964 up to head West to Kendal for Cumbria V.A.G. show and (hopefully) some scorching weather. I'll get some photos up :thumbs:

Chris

Hi lads, I'm still up for this run out, just back from turkey so I'll bring my mosquito bites along too!

Better get the car put back together, just the belts to retention and I'm back on the road.

Ian

Sounds good bud, thats a lot of hard work on the 964 you've put in lately, you needed the holiday!

Chris

Alright folks,

Just thinking about when and where to meet for the show.

Last year I met you all at Washington services at 9:30.

Same again this year?

Chris

I'll meet up anywhere? Made a silly mistake, when I've done all the work the second time round on the oil leaks I left the boot lid up and didn't diconect the battery resulting in a completely flat battery so she's been charging for the last couple of days :oops: should get the belts on tomorrow and might even go for a drive! Probably will need another litre of oil cos I've spilled a canny bit while I've been tinkering!
What was the VAG show like Chris?

Ian

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
markt13
Back