Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

North East/ North Yorkshire - Croft 9th May

I might be up for the 6th July Dave , i could do with some professional help :) the prices and info will be on the croft website are they ?? , thanks for the photo its great and is going on my wall , my tyres are a bit battered though, what do people do about that ? .. i suppose having one set for the track and another for the road is the answer, still dizzy after my spin :grin: .. Keith

Keith - go to OpenTrack's website.

I've been collecting all the photos from Facebook that people have taken so will create an album and share it on here today/tomorrow.

I run track-biased tyres all the time but did used to run road wheels and track wheels.

Usually, dropping the tyre pressures when hot will stop them melting too much :)

Excellent thanks Dave

Great photos Dave, thanks for doing that (as well as everything else). Think I got the Captain Slow badge on the day but at least I stayed on track. I had some of nice comments about how my car sounded, pity I have not had the pleasure of hearing it (or a recording), particularly on the rev limit down the main straight.
I'm keen to try a track day now, thanks too to Jonny for getting me on track in the first place.

There are no "fastest lap" prizes - only for getting there, having fun and getting home :)

The car looked and sounded great - I've updated that album with some more pics taken by one of the professional photographers too.

As I said above - the OpenTrack day on 6th July includes a session of free instruction too. I'll be there as well as the BTCC at Croft on the last weekend in June :thumb:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
John Massam
Back