Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

No more warning lights!

barefoot

Monza
I posted on here a few weeks ago about my ABS warning lights and my MIL light being on and off all the time. Then 2 weeks ago a radiator pipe failed and coolant poured out. I had the car transported to Darren at Unique Porsche near Bolton and asked him to go through the car and give it a once over fixing any faults they find. They put on a new hose, new front left ABS sensor and part wiring loom. A new 02 sensor and 2 new manifolds as they were cracked. Also a new fuel level float/sensor in the tank as it was playing up. Got the car back yesterday no more warning lights a working fuel gauge and a car that runs better than ever!

I have to say Unique Porsche are the best independent of any marque I have ever used. They always do a thorough job and they don't charge silly money. There were 4 996 Turbos in there yesterday one was having some lovely houndstooth new seats put in.

Very nice. There is a forum on here to review garages also, you may wish to post in there so other folks get the recommendation :thumb:

Robbidoo said:
Very nice. There is a forum on here to review garages also, you may wish to post in there so other folks get the recommendation :thumb:

I will do that as its very easy to complain all the time so it's nice to post positive feedback for other members to consider.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NBavers
Back