Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

No longer required-- thanks Motoberg --MOD pls delete

Citori

Mexico City
Are you planning to change your front wishbone bushes for Powerflex bushes? Or swapping out your complete wishbones?
If you are, can I have the old bushes or to be more exact, the metal 'top hat' metal inserts. I will be happy to re-imburse you for the cost of the postage and packing etc.
I don't expect them to be as clean as the ones in the picture.. :D That's just to illustrate the bits I need.. :wink:

If you have the whole old wishbones that's even better.. before you chuck them out, contact me so I can make you an offer.
Thanks in advance.
Steve....

Attachments

• top_hats_380.jpg
    top_hats_380.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 778
Anybody have any 993/964 wishbones for sale?
Happy to buy the whole wishbones if they are in good condition. Condition of the bushes is unimportant as long as they are complete with metal inserts. I'm planning on rebushing them with Walrods.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Z102B
Back