Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Nine Porsche 911's go to Venice ... the movie

jackal2513

enjoy:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qDYKJYACj7w&hd=1

(mods please do not embed, thx)

__

better quality on vimeo, make sure the HD logo is checked and blue lit:

https://vimeo.com/71726066

and a much bigger & better quality WMV download if you have the time and inclination:

http://www.jackals-forge.com/TMP/3500_miles_3500_horse_85.wmv

__

A film by Richard 'Jackal' Morris, www.jackals-forge.com. Shot on the 911uk European Tour to Venice from the GoPro of a porsche 997 Turbo S PDK. Almost 400 miles per day for 10 days and some of the most incredible driving roads on the globe.

La Rochelle, Pyrenees, Cevennes, Millau, Gorges du Tarn, Route Napolean, St. Paul de Vence, Montecarlo, Florence, Venice, Dolomites, Lienz, Nokalmstrasse, Turracher Hohe, Solk Pass, Grossglockner, Hahntennjoch, Black Forest, Baden Baden

993 C2S, 964 C2, 996 GT3 Mk1, 996 GT2, 996 C4S cab, 996 Targa, 996 Turbo, 997 C2, 997 Turbo S PDK

Can't wait to do it all again !

Great work Chum :thumb: Any 'outtakes' :grin:

Zingari said:
Great work Chum :thumb: Any 'outtakes' :grin:

:whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :hand: :hand:

I really enjoyed that, although having driven most of the roads, it just made me wish I was on holiday!

Thanks for posting.

Top work Rich as always great viewing, but what's with the bit at 2:25mins :grin:

Hi, thanks for posting, loved it.

As we ( Mrs Greeni and I ) watched whilst eating dinner, I suggested you should put the general route on...which was as 'credits' at the end...thank you.

So my next question is, how do you load the movie up?

Do you use a card reader, or plug the GoPro into the Pc?
What software do you use?
I have a GoPro footage to load, but it drives me crazy, trying to.

BillTheButcher said:
What's the tune?

I think its Denez Prigent & Lisa Gerrard "Gortoz A Ran" - J'Attends.

If it is, it was used in the soundtrack of Black Hawk Down.

Superb editing, loving the music, most haunting. Makes want to join in next year.

Stunning :thumb:

Chief said:
Superb editing, loving the music, most haunting. Makes want to join in next year.

:eek: :welcome:

...and of course a massive big thanks also goes to the man in his 997 Turbo S(you know who you are :)), who provided the raw onboard footage for the video and to the others who took so much time during the trip to capture lots of footage. :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

Just showed the video to Mrs Wiz and she said "your all totally nuts.....but in good way and that video is great"

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dirtyrdier00
Back