Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Nice wheels @ Hatfield, 4S

Roro

Sebring
:thumbs:

Pictures don't seem to do these wheels justice - much nicer in the flesh.

Front's don't look quite as nice due to lack of dish, but .. they'll do .. :grin:

very nice, but I think they'd better suit a lighter/brighter coloured car... :thumb:

They're the Sport Classic alloys (= modern-day take on the classic Fuch), and I have them on my 911...

I reckon that during the evenings/ night-times, they look better on dark cars due to the contrast with the large silver-lip.

Attachments

• photo_794.jpg
    photo_794.jpg
    220.7 KB · Views: 6,021
I originally thought these were best sticking to older cars, but over the last few weeks, they have really grown on me!

These sports classics where being sold at reduced price at OPC Exeter.

Hi Roro, I have just bought the Hatfield 911 C4S in your photo! Love the wheels, saw the advert and disregarded it as didn't like the wheels but in the flesh I fell in love!! Are you also an airline pilot?

Divster said:
Hi Roro, Are you also an airline pilot?

Yes he his, pilots a GT3 by night, works in a bank during the day!

~ Maxie :grin:

Congrats! Awesome car!

Give us the spec list on it, and post a picture of your P'n'J on your driveway!

Hey Roro, sorry for missing your message.

Yup, I've got lots of pics of my car, and yes, I was going for the retro look!

I've got 28 options on my car, and really tried to make it personalized. Here's another photo...

Attachments

• photo_of_niros_car_779.jpg
    photo_of_niros_car_779.jpg
    216.5 KB · Views: 5,631
Divster said:
Hi Roro, I have just bought the Hatfield 911 C4S in your photo! Love the wheels, saw the advert and disregarded it as didn't like the wheels but in the flesh I fell in love!! Are you also an airline pilot?

I had a sit in this car a couple of weeks ago whilst mine was being MOT'd. Thought it looked great. Would benefit from less gap between body and tryes though.

Very nice especially on a black car...except sorry to say they are not quite right! They have been refurbed and diamond cut too far in on the rears.

I've just taken off a set of these from a Meteor Grey car tonight that have been nearly ruined (cut to wrong profile and left unlacquered) and we're going to see if we can retrieve them.

I've seen NS80's on the M1 many times, its to die for.

Divster said:

Congrats on the new purchase, lovely looking motor :thumbs:

... As for pilot... I think most on this site would probably say I'm more of a space cadette.. :grin:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mrmward27
Back