Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Nice car, interesting price

eko

Trainee
I think this must be the most expensive standard 993 I've seen advertised in the UK, very nice colour, but it's not cheap.

Does anyone know the car, or is the owner on here?
I don't know, I'm just assuming it's on SOR.

£79,995 ! Yikes!

I was going to say that it would need work recommissioning it after doing 300 miles in 4 years but it's just had £3k spent on doing that.

It's a lovely looking thing but £80k. :eek:

Yes, but I think it was £3K in a main dealer, which I guess doesn't buy that much. I agree though, it looks great in yellow.

Its a lovely C16 UK RHD manual C2 with low mileage. If the condition stacks up after the major recommissioning I think its priced spot on in the 993 hierarchy market

no air con

then there is the text "a number of Concours entries and photographs from the early noughties, where this car would win at Harewood 2003 and place runner up at the Brands Hatch PCGB event in 2004."

so hasn't been washed in 20 years ?

like that I other car I knew which was sold as new, when it was new 30 years ago....

It looks very nice for sure, but I don't think £3k is getting you anything major at a main dealer. Can't be much more than the big service and a couple of bits and pieces.

no air con

then there is the text "a number of Concours entries and photographs from the early noughties, where this car would win at Harewood 2003 and place runner up at the Brands Hatch PCGB event in 2004."

so hasn't been washed in 20 years ?

like that I other car I knew which was sold as new, when it was new 30 years ago....
Yes, it's quite the sales patter. Be interesting to see what it's history is like.

Does no one know the car? Looking as good as it does I wondered if it was know from recent car shows etc.

Its a lovely C16 UK RHD manual C2 with low mileage. If the condition stacks up after the major recommissioning I think its priced spot on in the 993 hierarchy market
I remember watching this one with interest at the time, August 2022, I don't know what the reserve was, but it didn't make £60k and was a non sale.

I'm sure the yellow is worth more, but have things really went up that much? I don't think I've ever seen another anywhere near £80K with over 50K miles.

Always going up in value, ask Zingari

but have things really went up that much? I don't think I've ever seen another anywhere near £80K with over 50K miles.

No they haven't and no you won't have seen one. Through the rose tinted specs 'followers' get led to the parade to see the Emperor's new clothes 🤣

It won a Concours and 'show and shine' event in 2003/4. Err that was 20 years ago. What is the value of that statement? It has no relevance to its current condition. Who do they employ to write all this guff, @jonttt

Only prices that count are where a sale is completed. These 'product placers' offer the illusion to owners their cars must be worth similar but end up disappointed when they don't get any interest and remain committed to garage duties pumping up the carcoon.

I wouldn't touch a 993 or 964 without AC (where they got it to work effectively) so £80k without it - 🤣

The lack of air con wouldn't bother me, but at £80k there is a lot of choice for the money.

Nearly 80k and displaying a saggy frunk liner, there looks nothing worse, it’s a very easy fix.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deonj
Back