Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Nice 3.6 Turbo

tp81

Suzuka
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=171182042962

Always good to have something to drool over. :worship:

$_57.JPG

Bad Boys, Bad Boys...etc

:thumb:

If I could have any one model of 911 turbo, that would be the one. The last of the line IMO.

MC

Awesome :worship:

This car is an interesting one - not as presentable as the pictures lead to be...

Potential buyers searching more info should address Turbo Johnny (who runs a 3.6 registry)

MisterCorn said:
If I could have any one model of 911 turbo, that would be the one. The last of the line IMO.

MC

I totally agree!

Any idea how much it went for?

Porsche964FP said:
This car is an interesting one - not as presentable as the pictures lead to be...

Potential buyers searching more info should address Turbo Johnny (who runs a 3.6 registry) over on Rennlist.

Interesting :?: If I had to pick anything out I would suspect the seats may have been recovered as I'm led to believe the central leather seat and back should be 'pin hole' design :dont know: They do however look bloody good :roll:

Re: what can I say?

993si said:
Better than a line of coke!! :D

You've been hitting the powder early, it's only 2:27pm!

:hand:

Porsche964FP said:
Potential buyers searching more info should address Turbo Johnny (who runs a 3.6 registry) over on Rennlist.

Knowledgeable chap, who owns a very nice 3.6 :)

Re: what can I say?

993si said:
Better than a line of coke!! :D

:hand: Not if it's on Nigella's bosom* :thumb:

(*allegedly)

I need a tissue please... avoiding all observations about Nigella's amplitudiness.

Nice looking car, much nicer than the other one he's got listed.

Hi Guys
That's my car :thumb: sold it to a German chap,
I have collection that I am selling

I have 6 993 RS's 3 of them Clubsport
just sold 964 RS
I have a 993 GT2 1998
Yellow 964 speedster
white 3.6 turbo 1994
2 X51'S 993 3.8
The are to expensive to have fun in
:sad:

New Threads