Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Newcastle & North East run out 28th April.

Ghengis

Suzuka
A little bit last minute but if anyone fancies a run out I propose next Sunday - 28th April.

Meet at Seaton Burn services north of Newcastle at the junction of the A1 & A19 at 9am for 9.30 start. Please sign up below if you wish to come along.

1. Thomas (Ghengis - 964)

Bumpetty bump bump or I'll be out on my own. :driving:

sorry Thomas im away with the family, there is a new member who lives in morpeth and has a 996 that says he would be interested in any runs i will pm him.

Cheers Chef! See you on the next one maybe.

New member as referred by Cherny - live just up the road from there so will come along. Any plans for route/destination.

The route is undecided yet but be assured of good roads with a cake/bacon butty stop somewhere along the route.

Happy to have you aboard.

2. Ian (Moorhouse 996)

Morning tom

Checked my diary and in the words of John Inman "I'M FREE"

Sharon could be up for cake if there are any other porker lasses who like sitting in the passenger seats lol come join the boys

Morning tom

Checked my diary and in the words of John Inman "I'M FREE"

Sharon could be up for cake if there are any other porker lasses who like sitting in the passenger seats lol come join the boys

B19KER, good to see you'll be out again.

Now where are all the 964 boy's?????

2. Ian (Moorhouse 996)
3. B19KER (996)

thomas never thought you would be outnumbered by us 996 owners really wish i could make it now :D

Hi Thomas,
Thanks for organising another trip. I'm tentative atm. Should be OK but will confirm later.
P.S. Me and a couple of blokes from work are planning a trip up to Scotland in a few weeks time (Thu 16th May->Sun 19th May - travelling up Wed evening). We've just got round to planning it over the weekend. It would be great if you and some of the other guys could make it. I'll put a post up with some more details.
Regards
Dave

P.S. Thomas. I had contact with a 964 Turbo (and Targa) guy called TurboJonny on Rennlist. I said I'd let him know the next time you organise another meet if that's OK?

Hi lads, just noticed this thread Thomas! I've got the kids next Sunday so will find it hard to disappear all day :sad:

I might be able to pop along for a couple of hours though, I'll let you know hopefully tonight mate.

Cheers
Ian

How do Thomas,

Not looking good to escape this weekend :(

Got work on Saturday and will be elbows deep in paint on Sunday. Mrs D is on a decorating purge at the mo! :eek:

Keep you posted if out changes tho :)

Chris

DaveMc said:
P.S. Thomas. I had contact with a 964 Turbo (and Targa) guy called TurboJonny on Rennlist. I said I'd let him know the next time you organise another meet if that's OK?

The more the merrier especially as the 996 boys nearly had me outnumbered there for a moment.

Your trip to Scotland sounds good but I'm almost certainly going to pass I'm afraid. Super busy at the moment and my better half has just started work again so child care is an issue for weekday escapes. Thanks for the thought though.

Ian, hope to see you even for a short blast. We won't be away all day as I need to be home mid afternoon so probably a similar time out as the last one.

Chris, don't you know decorating is to be done over the winter when the car is safely tucked under it's blanky!

Cheers,

Thomas

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fluellen
Back