Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Newbie saying hi

inaglasshouse

Trainee
Hi all,

New to this forum, not new to the 993. Here is mine.

Spec:
993 Coupe Manual
Non-varioram
Midnight blue
Hardback seats
2-tone (factory order) interior colour scheme. Essentially grey seats, blue dash, grey+blue doorcards.

Has under 50K miles and, having now owned it for 2 years, I'm pretty sure it's a keeper.

Cheers all, Richard.

Couple of pics:
DSC_4593.jpg

DSC_4343.jpg

Welcome, lovely pics and a great looking car.

Midnight Blue is an excellent colour :thumb:

:welcome:

& snap :D only mines got a few more miles on it.

What exhaust tips are those? G

Welcome and great pics.

Blimey, is that your garage? You're not Ferris Bueller's mate are you?

Welcome to 911uk :bye:

'Large Ovals'

...and blockpaving all the way into the garage - must be hell on the knees :grin:

orangecurry said:
Welcome to 911uk :bye:

'Large Ovals'

...and blockpaving all the way into the garage - must be hell on the knees :grin:

:thumb:

Couple of interior pics. I really should take some of my own - there are from the vendor's ad when I bought the car. But you get the idea of the 2-tone scheme. Sounds more tasteless than it is in real life.

294_3.jpg

294_4.jpg

Looks great.....Welcome :thumb:

Welcome :thumb:

Lovely looking motor ... And great to see her still on her Cup 2's..

Very similar interior to mine .. It seems that the blue /grey interiors were a popular choice , And no bad thing , personally I love this combo of colours.

Red993C4 said:
Huf house?
You have a good eye for detail! Yes, it's a Huf.
All the cars are German and the house is German. As a british engineer I feel a bit ashamed of myself...

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlfaMax1996
Back