Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Newbie saying hello

Hi and welcome, any more info on your weapon of choice? any pic's yet?

Yellowpman said:
Can you upload image from iPad ? Been trying but can't seem to do it

No.

iOS won't allow direct file system access for upload.

The only option is to effectively email the file (photo etc) off the unit to a web host (some apps do this seamlessly).

In which case you don't even need to resize (the forum doesn't care about the server overhead of the the third-party host).

This can be done direct by email (ie select relevant photos and email) to a google (Picasa) style host, or others have photo management apps (like PhotoBucket) that use a pass-thru method (encapsulated email) within the app to a "hard coded" drop box.

You then copy the hosted image's URL in the normal

GT4 said:
Yellowpman said:
Can you upload image from iPad ? Been trying but can't seem to do it

No.

iOS won't allow direct file system access for upload.

The only option is to effectively email the file (photo etc) off the unit to a web host (some apps do this seamlessly).

In which case you don't even need to resize (the forum doesn't care about the server overhead of the the third-party host).

This can be done direct by email (ie select relevant photos and email) to a google (Picasa) style host, or others have photo management apps (like PhotoBucket) that use a pass-thru method (encapsulated email) within the app to a "hard coded" drop box.

You then copy the hosted image's URL in the normal switches.[/quote]

so funny ...you lost me at no...after that you might as well been talking another language ...

Anyway I got a 2013 C4s cab..racing yellow..with all the toys I need ,and some that I didn't need, but wife insisted...ie C4s cab...when I wanted the new gt3...

The car is fantastic..already done 1300 miles so slowly driving it a bit harder each time..
Will post photos when I eventually get home..

Welcome. Great colour car you've chosen!

Fox Terrier said:
Welcome. Great colour car you've chosen!

Thank you....love the yellow...had the 981 boxster s in the same colour...really pops out of the crowd...

How do you know it's yellow as the chap hasn't uploaded a pic yet :dont know:

Yellowpman said:
so funny ...you lost me at no...after that you might as well been talking another language ...

I thought exactly the same! :grin:

Zingari said:

Anyway I got a 2013 C4s cab..racing yellow..with all the toys I need ,and some that I didn't need, but wife insisted...ie C4s cab...when I wanted the new gt3...

:D

apw2007 said:
Yellowpman said:

I thought exactly the same! :grin:

Let me keep this simple: FO

apw2007 said:
Zingari said:

Wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

:coat:

Zingari said:
apw2007 said:
Zingari said:

Wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

:coat:

I can see you're gonna be hard work :p

Based on the Surrey/Berkshire border..so if you see me let me know...always up for a chin wag and a bit of banter with fellow petrol heads...thanks for the warm welcome everyone...

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johnvt
Back