Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Newbie say howdo

M3YUK

Hi Newbie on the forum

Looking at getting my 1st Porsche hoping on a 996 GT2 if money allows

been wanting a Porsche Every since I could drive but never been in the position to own one as house's have been 1st on the list for the wife lol
just sold are current house and moving to the new to I should have some money to play with and just sold my M3 so missing the power already as i'm having to use my little track toy(R53 Cooper S) to get to work better then dragging out the Drift car to get to work plus it's barely road legal

i'm After a GT2 as I'm not looking at getting another car for along time and I've have always wanted one and of course the power I've owned a lot of powerful cars M5,M3's and a monster 700bhp R32 GTR so don't think a 911 Carrera would cut it

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
7CUU
Back