Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

New Turbo's wheels to Carrera 4S?

Salih Yoluc

Hi,

I'm going to have a new Carrera 4S, and I want to get it with New 911 Turbo's 19" wheels.. Are those suitable for 4S? Is there any barrier for that? Thanks a lot.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 69855

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by Salih Yoluc on 15 August 2006

Hi,

I'm going to have a new Carrera 4S, and I want to get it with New 911 Turbo's 19" wheels.. Are those suitable for 4S? Is there any barrier for that? Thanks a lot.
New C4S is a great choice!

I think the Turbo wheels will fit (the 4S has the larger rear tyres than the 2S, the same as the Turbo at 305mm), however, I'm not sure they will suit the car as well as the standard wheels (or the sports wheels), and you may end up looking like a Turbo 'wannabee'.

Not sure if you can get the Turbo wheels from your dealer ?

The turbo wheels have some features which are designed to match the side air intakes etc, which you won't have on the C4S.

Personally, I'd steer clear!

Sidicks

Migration info. Legacy thread was 69856

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by Salih Yoluc on 15 August 2006

Hi,

they will fit......., you may need to check the offset (ET number) and if any spacers may be required.......

Migration info. Legacy thread was 69883

IMO; Carrera Sport Wheels, option code XRR, UK Price £397.00 and Full Colour Wheel Centres, option code 446, UK Price £107.00, suit the C4S rather well and were tested by Porsche to work with that model, TT wheels have not been approved.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 69915

Hi,

thanks to all of you for the comments. I'm going to have Sport wheels if I don't have Turbo one's. I'm not looking for my 4S to be look like a turbo.. I just liked the image. I didn't decide anything about this, I just worried about if it fits or not.. Once again, thanks a lot, I'm gonna post some photos when I get the car, it's gonna be white/black combo.. See you :)

Migration info. Legacy thread was 69935

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
benny-g
Back