Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

New Toy to Upgrade

Charlie heeley

Spa-Francorchamps
I have just bought a new toy/project which I am looking to do a few subtle upgrades to. Its a 3.2 and I was thinking of a sport box and free flow induction. Has anyone else made a few changes to theirs that have made a difference that is noticeable.

Any other tips and opinions would be great.

P.S Subtle upgrades.....I'm not trying to build a dragster with superchargers and 4000000BHP.

Suns out got to go and get the car out.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 110964

Ive got 4 cardboard boxes that I can give you............gives an instant 100bhp :wink:

welcome back Charlie :D

Migration info. Legacy thread was 110966

Crikey Rodders....I told you I only wanted a subtle upgrade.

Trying a different tac this time after the C2S and going to see what I can do with a 3.2. Bought it yesterday and the car is superb in a fast tractor type way different to my old 930 but great fun to play about in. Just want to free up some lazy horses in the engine room now.

Play time is starting for me again.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 110972

Sounds like a fun project.

I'd also consider going down the RS/CS route- "for performance add lightness", ?I think, Colin Chapman paraphrased...

Migration info. Legacy thread was 110996

Already done! its all been 964RS converted inside and out except for cage and seats. Its quite light already but back seats are off to reside in the cupboard along with some other things. Suspension and strut brace are all sorted and handling is superb but now its time for the engine to get some work done to do it justice. I am feeling a good fun day/track day car growing.

I drove an autofarm SC to 964RS conversion the other day only had a 3.0l engine but not much would keep up with it. So fast, most of the body work nearly fell off.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 111009

Charile,

thought you went to Spain to live?

you back, or was I mistaken?

Migration info. Legacy thread was 111011

I came back....long story. But it worked out better for me in the end. So Bristol is my home once again and now back getting my hands dirty playing with cars. How are you?

Migration info. Legacy thread was 111065

Exhaust & Air Box, as you have rightly mentioned

Then how's about different wheels ?

what about adding xenons ?

Migration info. Legacy thread was 111077

Anyone recommend a good exhaust system. Probably go for a K&N free flow cone filter.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 111086

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Outrigger
Back