Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

New service book...

Nastymatt

Imola
The 96t has run out of service stamp space now (FPSH for 19 years), so, I have ordered a new service book from Porsche.. £55....

£55 for a service book :eek:

And just to rub salt into the wallet, the parts guy said "wow.. these used to be £12".

Nastymatt said:
The 96t has run out of service stamp space now (FPSH for 19 years), so, I have ordered a new service book from Porsche.. £55....

£55 for a service book :eek:

And just to rub salt into the wallet, the parts guy said "wow.. these used to be £12".

It's a little late mentioning this now, I've ordered a new service book though Porsche centre Stockport at a cost of £14.30. The sales guy did say that 'I could be wait a while'. Another 996 owner has been waiting 6 months for his to arrive.

I posted a reply to the same question on here a couple of months ago.

I ordered a new book from Porsche Silverstone and it was £12.00. I had to wait a few days for them to order it.

No reason why it wouldn't be the same price now.

I wouldn't want a fake / repro service book as it would lead future buyers to question if the service history and stamps were also fake.

They are not fake, they all say that when they are not the original with the car, it is done to stop people faking them.

Once you fill your original that is the only proper option.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
911drog
Back