Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

New purchase?

micalee

I'm looking at buying a Porsche after my neighbour had a 2004 C4S. I have no more than £20k to spend and am after some advice on whats around that you have seen with fairly low miles, well under 50k at least!

I'm don't solely have to stick with the C4S, but don't want a Cayman or Boxster (No offence to those who have them, just not for me)

A dealer would be preferential for Warranty purposes but would certainly consider private.

Looking at the 4S, was there a change from the 2003 model to the 2004?

Thanks

micalee said:
I'm looking at buying a Porsche after my neighbour had a 2004 C4S. I have no more than £20k to spend and am after some advice on whats around that you have seen with fairly low miles, well under 50k at least!

A dealer would be preferential for Warranty purposes but would certainly consider private.

Looking at the 4S, was there a change from the 2003 model to the 2004?

Thanks

The only change that I am aware of is the 2 year service schedule from 2004 onwards (earlier cars had an annual service schedule). Otherwise, the spec was exactly the same. For your budget, you would easily be able to buy a 4S with some money left over for maintenance which you'll need.

~ Maxie

Check out some of the site sponsors - there are quite a few nice 996s well within your budget.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blueteddybear
Back